Each webinar in the series will focus on the essential elements of contracting between health care and community partners and feature leading practices from the field.
Join the Partnership for Contracting to Align Health and Social Care Ecosystems: A Webinar Series Sharing Leading Practices
Healthcare entities and social services providers are increasingly recognizing the importance of partnerships among historically siloed sectors to address health-related social needs (HRSNs). While the number of community-based organizations (CBOs) and community care hubs (CCHs) pursuing contracting relationships with healthcare organizations is increasing, CBOs and CCHs can experience challenges entering into contracting arrangements with the healthcare sector.
Join the Partnership to Align Social Care, the Aging and Disability Business Institute, and Camden Coalition for a webinar series offering a deep dive into leading contracting practices to effectively and efficiently address HRSNs. In each webinar, we will focus on the essential elements of contracting between health care and community partners and feature leading practices from the field. Each event will also highlight key findings from a four-part toolkit, Healthcare Guide to Contracting with CBOs, developed with extensive input from CBOs, health plans, and health systems. While these resources were developed for a healthcare audience, CBOs, CCHs, and other health and social care ecosystem stakeholders will benefit from understanding how healthcare organizations approach the contracting process.
Attendees will gain:
- Guidance on designing a payment structure/model that aligns contracting parties around shared goals and produces value for each party (Oct. 10 @ 2 ET);
- Recommendations on how to develop an effective Scope of Work, based on insights from healthcare organizations and CBOs with extensive cross-sector contracting experience (Nov. 14 @ Noon ET);
- Insight on how payers can improve collaboration with CBOs and strategies to anticipate, avoid, and respond to common challenges that arise when CBOs, CCHs, and payers set out to work together (Dec. 12 @ Noon ET); and
- Perspective from CBO and healthcare leaders highlighting leading practices from community and health care partners that have effectively contracted to address HRSNs for multiple populations.
Registrants will receive access to all three webinars. All registrants will receive the recordings and follow-up resources. Register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GInAyGusSbSsqe0985JjAA
Join the Partnership for a Webinar Series, Community Care Hubs: Making Social Care Happen
What is a Community Care Hub? Why is this model part of an important evolution toward achieving an equitable health and social care ecosystem? Join the Partnership and health and social care sector leaders for an upcoming webinar series to dive into these topics.
The Partnership to Align Social Care is a cross-sector effort to co-design a multi-faceted strategy to enable successful partnerships between healthcare organizations and networks of CBOs, or Community Care Hubs (CCHs).
But, what is a Community Care Hub? Why is this model part of an important evolution toward achieving an equitable health and social care ecosystem? The Partnership and health and social care sector leaders recently hosted a series of webinars that dive into these and other important topics. All recordings and presentations are available from those events, and we encourage you to catch up and share this information with interested colleagues!
- Webinar 1: Cultivating Community Care Hubs: An Evolving Model to Improve Alignment between Health and Social Care Services outlines the important role of a CCH and provides examples from the field. (Recording and slides)
- Webinar 2: Integrating Community Care Hubs into Efforts to Address SDOH: A Playbook for State Medicaid Agencies, details the recent collaboration between Manatt Health and the Partnership to Align Social Care to create a resource for state Medicaid agencies and others seeking to partner with Community Care Hubs (CCHs) to integrate community-based organizations (CBOs) more effectively into their social drivers of health (SDOH) initiatives. The full playbook is available to download at https://www.partnership2asc.org/medicaidplaybook2022/ along with the webinar recording and slides.
- Webinar 3: Leveraging Multi-Payer Partnerships with Community Care Hubs to Build Equitable Health and Social Care Ecosystems, highlights opportunities to blend and braid multiple funding sources to support Community Care Hub capacity and service delivery and make the business case for the CCH model. (Recording and slides)
Health Affairs Blog Highlights Role of Community Care Hubs in Improving Health and Well-Being
A recently released Health Affairs article, Improving Health And Well-Being Through Community Care Hubs, details the importance of developing, supporting, and investing in multistakeholder collaborations to address social drivers of health.
A recently released Health Affairs article, Improving Health And Well-Being Through Community Care Hubs, authored by a cohort of federal agency employees, details the importance of developing, supporting, and investing in multistakeholder collaborations to address social drivers of health. In particular, the authors point to the Partnership to Align Social Care, a national learning and action network, and its role to convene leaders across CBOs, health plans and systems, national associations, philanthropy, and federal agencies to co-design a multifaceted strategy to enable successful partnerships among health care organizations and hubs. Read the blog and more resources about Community Care Hubs at www.partnership2asc.org/cch-resources.