Collaboratively, Partnership members, subject-matter experts and thought leaders will identify and address priority issues that are essential to a fully aligned health and social care system that incorporates the vital voice of the community. Core priority issues include:
- Identifying core competencies and an approach for qualifying CBO networks;
- Encouraging widespread use of existing and proposed billing codes;
- Developing a streamlined contracting process between health systems, payers, and CBOs;
- Promoting common IT security and interoperability standards; and
- Enabling organization and financing strategies for sustainable CBO network infrastructures and lifting up current best practices among CBO networks
- Producing a framework that reflects a balanced, common vision for achieving and sustaining an “ideal state” of health and social care alignment.