Community Care Hub Resources
We know that among health systems, healthcare providers, and health insurers, the importance of addressing SDOH–particularly for those with complex care needs–has come into sharp focus. The Partnership has developed–and will continue to update–a number of resources to provide background, best-practices, and the value proposition of enabling successful partnerships between healthcare organizations and networks of CBOs, or Community Care Hubs.
- Community Care Hub Primer: Background, Evolution, and Value Proposition of Working with a Local CBO Network Led by a Community Care Hub
- Slide Deck: Evolution of the Community Care Hub Model to Align Social Care with Healthcare
- Partnership to Align Social Care Webinar Series
- Cultivating Community Care Hubs, An Evolving Model to Improve Alignment between Health and Social Care Services (slides)
- Integrating Community Care Hubs into Efforts to Address SDOH: A Playbook for State Medicaid Agencies (slides and additional resources)
- Leveraging Multi-Payer Partnerships with Community Care Hubs to Build Equitable Health and Social Care Ecosystems (slides)
- Publication from Manatt Health and the Partnership: Working with Community Care Hubs to Address Social Drivers of Health: A Playbook for State Medicaid Agencies
- Health Affairs Blog, 11/29/22: Improving Health and Well-Being Through Community Care Hubs
Also, coming soon from the Partnership to Align Social Care Community Care Hub Workgroup:
- Outline of Core Functions, Standards, and a Lexicon of Terminology for Community Care Hubs
Sign up for updates from the Partnership to Align Social Care to receive these and other critical resources.